Re-entering the same details for a regular job can take up extra time you’d rather devote to your running your business. Our recurring invoices feature helps streamline your business by setting invoices up on a recurring schedule for those repeat jobs or customers.
Note that access to recurring invoices will depend on your Invoice2go plan. When you set an invoice as recurring, a new document will be automatically created at the increments you specify: every week, every two weeks, or every month. Once a recurring invoice has been created, you will receive an in-app notification letting you know it's ready to be sent to your customer, it won't be sent automatically without your review.
iOS and Android
- Tap Invoices and select the invoice you would like to set as recurring
- From the preview and manage screen tap Recurring invoice
- Select the frequency at which you would like the invoice to recur: Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, or Off
- Click on Invoices and select the invoice you would like to set as recurring
- Click on the drop-down menu under the Recurring invoice section on the right
- Select the frequency at which you would like the invoice to recur: Every week, Every two weeks, Every month, or Off
- Click on Save and close