Your company details were added to your account when you first signed up for Invoice2go. You can follow the steps in this article to update your company information. Changes to company information will reflect on all future created documents.
If your account has been approved Invoice2go Money, updates to company information as subject to review. Invoice2go Money payments may be disrupted until the approval process is complete. If your account has been approved for Invoice2go Money Banking, you may need to submit a new application to update company information.
iOS and Android
- Tap the Profile icon in the top right corner of the home screen
- Tap Company info
- Tap into any company details field to edit
- Note: If you use Invoice2go Money or Invoice 2go Money Banking, follow the prompts on the screen to update company information.
- Tap the back arrow to save your changes
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Under the Company section, click on Company info
- Click into any company details field to edit
- Note: If you use Invoice2go Money or Invoice 2go Money Banking, you may need to click the submit this form link or contact support to update legal entity details.
- Click on Save in the top right corner